Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Gram and Granny!

Hi Granny and Gram. This is Z. I just wanted to write you a message and say Happy Mother's Day (Mom and Dad say that it counts for Grandmas too)! I thought that I would give you the present of my day. Here is a play-by-play of what I did today.


I am sorry to say that today was a cranky day for me. I am getting my molars and I am still getting rid of my runny nose. I chewed on everything today! (Don't worry the cap was on the medicine in this picture.)



There were many happy moments though! Here are some of my favorite things that I ate today: peaches (lots and lots of peaches), baked beans (Mama calls them "candy beans"), and Fruit Loops.
I really enjoyed playing the piano today. I have gotten much better at sitting nicely and not banging with my feet. I think that my music is so beautiful! Gram, I can't wait to play the piano at your house this summer!



I also got into to Mama's Tupperware draw. I can take things out really fast. I do not like putting them back though. Granny, do you remember when you and Daddy had the famous Tupperware fight? Daddy has told me not to do that with Mommy.

I had a lot of fun (as usual) in my bath. As soon as I know that it is bath time I get so excited! I start kicking and talking and smiling!



It was really a full day so I was really tired at bed time. I cuddled with Mommy, drank my bottle, and fell asleep.

I love you Gram and Granny! Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

~Z

No comments: